Quantum Fuel Systems Releases New Fuel System Solution for LS/LT/EFI Swapped Square Body Trucks
Ventura, Calif. (April 22, 2022)– Over the last decade, 1973 – 1991 Chevy and GMC C/K pickups, known as “Square Body” trucks, have made a dramatic comeback in the performance and restoration industries. Specifically, LS and Gen V LT swaps have created a trend that has an enormous following in the automotive community.
For years, owners and installers have been sourcing fuel system components from multiple manufacturers to satisfy the higher pressure needs of the LS and LT engines. Enter Quantum Fuel Systems.
After months of research and development, Quantum has launched the highly anticipated QFS-H880 and QFS-H881 hangers. The H880 boasts 6AN inlet and return fittings designed to facilitate the installation of braided or push-lock type AN hoses without using compression fittings.The H881 features conventional barbed fittings, allowing the use of conventional slip-on style EFI hoses.
Both hangers facilitate the installation of the ACDelco EP381, Walbro/TI Automotive 255LPH, or AEM/Aeromotive/Quantum 340LPH fuel pumps without splicing connectors inside the tank. The Quantum hanger also offers the option to add preinstalled high volume fuel pumps.
Each hanger comes with two wiring pigtails compatible with the common ACDelco EP381, Walbro/TI Automotive 255LPH, and 340LPH intank pumps. Quantum Fuel Systems assembles each hanger to-order and pre-installs the purchaser’s chosen fuel pump prior to shipping.
All QFS fuel pumps and hangers are covered by Quantum Fuel Systems’ Lifetime Warranty.
1973-1991 Chevrolet & GMC Square Body Trucks with LS/LT Swap
Models: C10 / K10 / R10 / V10 / C20 / K20 / R20 / V20 / C30 / K30 / R30 / V30
- Coating: Corrosion resistant
- Check Valves: Integrated check valve built into fuel pump outlet
- Applications: Can be used on EFI LS or LT swapped Square Body trucks
- Type: In-tank Fuel Pump Hanger with Sending Unit
- Wiring: 14 gauge Walbro 255LPH pigtail included. Plug and play adapter harness included for use with AC Delco EP 381 pump
- Submersible high pressure rubber hose included, compatible with gasoline as well as ethanol based fuels (E85)
- Serialized fuel pump body guarantees Lifetime Warranty
- Various pump and filter options available
To order, click here